People are valued
About Our Client
We are a specialist management consultancy and are in the process of recruiting Management Consultants to our growing London team.
With a global offering and strong procurement and supply chain capability, we are engaging an exciting, rapid, growth plan over the next 24 months. We value our employees, so investing in our people is something we take seriously, we offer great training and development opportunities, enabling your progression
Consultants provide support, guidance and direction to our Analysts on projects, and ensure the organisations methodologies and processes are followed.
Consultant are accountable to more senior consultant on specific projects, although retaining significant responsibility for your own workstream. You must be confident in your ability to challenge existing ways of working, recognise opportunities and identify innovative solutions that add real value to our clients. Responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, you're also responsible for ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies. We're looking for people with a 'hands-on' approaches, and have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will give you the unique opportunity to take your consulting career to the next level.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy
- A strong academic background from a red brick university with highly applicable degree
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, in complex environments and as part of a team
- Experience in procurement and/or supply chain
- Able to isolate key issues and achieve sound conclusions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Desirable, fluency in a European language or Arabic
- Willingness to travel is also required
What's on Offer
A highly competitive remuneration package & Personal development actively encouraged