Manager - Indirect Tax - Reading
Big 4 Accountancy Firm
VAT Manager - Indirect tax
About Our Client
My client has one of the leading Indirect Tax teams in the UK. They work as a national practice providing advice and support in all aspects of Indirect Tax (VAT, Customs Duty, Green taxes) to a broad range of business sectors including large multi-nationals, household name retailers and public sector organisations.
The Indirect Tax practice is a fast-growing and dynamic business, currently with 13 partners and approximately 186 professional staff located across the UK. We work to support our portfolio of clients with a variety of Indirect tax issues. Within the team we have specialists in sectors such as Retail, Supply Chain, International Trade, alongside our Public Sector specialisms. We work closely with our colleagues in Trade & Customs, Corporate and Employment tax to deliver value to clients.
You will be a key member of our Team:
* Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of corporate clients;
* Maintaining, developing and managing their strong relationships with clients;
* Assisting in developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients;
* Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives;
* Providing sales support, developing, building and maintaining key B2B and B2C client relationships
* Developing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective;
* Working closely with senior managers, directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
The Successful Applicant
* ACA, CTA or Qualified Solicitor with strong, demonstrable relevant experience within Indirect Taxes
What's on Offer
Competitive package and salary