Manager - research and strategy
Macro-economic research of real estate and infrastructure sectors
Experience of asset allocation strategy
About Our Client
My client is a large sovereign fund with a successful track record of investing into the Infrastructure and Real Estate.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- In depth macro-economic research for relevant European countries and potential implications on financial markets.
- In depth research within Infrastructure and Real Estate
- Report on cyclical trends of Infrastructure and Real Estate.
- Prepare and recommend asset allocation strategies.
- Recommend best practice
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in a similar role from an institutional investor or advisory house
- Knowledge of setting asset allocation strategy for institutional investors
- Knowledge of portfolio construction in alternative asset classes
- Knowledge of macro-economics and how it impacts alternative asset classes
- Understand investment theory
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to work in a sovereign fund