Manager/Senior Manager - Tax Depreciation
Big 4 Accountancy Firm
A market leading team
About Our Client
Our client offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Their approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help their clients excel anywhere in the world.
Being part of the tax team at this firm is a far cry from tax at other firms. With our client, it's all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge them to constantly push the boundaries of their creativity. You'll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you'll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.
Continued market success has created new opportunities and our client is now looking to recruit candidates with significant experience of assisting clients in the area of Tax Depreciation. You will have the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge across a wide range of areas and to help companies identify qualifying expenditure and benefit from making claims for these incentives.
As a Manager / Senior Manager you will be in a client-facing role from day one, with a team and a client portfolio. You will be working with senior technical and finance staff within client companies where you will need to understand the nature of their business and the eligibility of their expenditure for a wide range of tax reliefs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing technical data and documentation from clients to support the Tax Depreciation claims.
- Leading project teams to ensure that the appropriate costs are captured within the Tax Depreciation claims.
- Preparing clear reports for submission to HMRC to explain how clients R&D claims have been prepared.
- Lead the marketing and sales activity as appropriate in the region or sector relevant to your experience.
- Work effectively and lead diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Project managing a variety of projects at any given time and being able to delegate and work with the technical and finance team around you.
The Successful Applicant
- Be trained to degree level with appropriate professional qualification.
- Be a strong communicator, with good interpersonal awareness skills.
- Be able to work within multi-disciplinary teams, taking responsibility for the technical aspects of Tax Depreciation claims, as well as generating high quality technical reports.
- Be well-organised, able to manage multiple projects and handle conflicting demands in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary + benefits.