- Fantastic opportunity to join a key investment team within PageGroup
- Supporting Government customers delivering key volume recruitment projects
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
We have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
A key position in our national Government and Framework campaign delivery model, you will be one of the key interfaces between our Framework Partnerships team and our Delivery team. Working alongside the Campaign Delivery Lead you will work to shape the recruitment solution on any given project, and ensure its timely and compliant delivery.Overall Responsibilities
- Working closely with the UK Partnerships leads to suggest appropriate delivery models for a range of customer projects
- Weekly meetings with Framework Partnerships team to understand current outstanding tenders and pitches to anticipate and meet potential delivery challenges
- Working with the Senior Resourcer, Resourcing Team and the Business Support team to quickly identify challenges and opportunities within any projects
- Weekly reporting of resource allocation (by hour) for each project
- Whilst projects will be the focus of the Delivery team, BAU work may be delivered as and when required, as agreed with the Director - Central Government Delivery.
In addition to the customer relationship elements of the role highlighted above, you should also seek out opportunities for new business:
- Building strong external relationships with key customers on past and existing projects to unlock future opportunities within their customer or contact base
- Building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders in BAU Government recruitment teams to aid their understanding of the Central Government Delivery team and unlock opportunities from their customer and contact bases
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a 270-360 recruitment role with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrable passion for understanding/learning the Government and Frameworks landscape, with the ability to deliver on multi-specialism corporate services job types (Procurement/Commercial, HR etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills that will build relationships with candidates, customers and colleagues internally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A passion for driving your self development and learning journey is essential
- Great team player working with the Resourcing and Business Support teams, National Partnership team and the wider Government and NHS teams across the country
You will also need to be able to demonstrate our Page Group Behaviours - Teamwork, Drive, Influencing, Initiative & Resilience
What's on Offer
PageGroup offer the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business with an autonomous working environment.
- You will be able to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Incentives including 'high-flyers' awards, breakfast clubs, annual bonus' and opportunities to work globally
- Flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office
- Competitive basic salary with a car allowance, and with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymPass and more
- Best in industry parental pay policies
- A truly inclusive workplace
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from candidates who are ethnically diverse and with a disability are particularly welcomed.
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.