A rare challenge for an agency heavyweight to step up and stand out
Immense client base and revered culture are the bedrock of this business
About Our Client
As managing director roles go this is as broad as they come.
This outfit have the lot - great clients, an even better legacy and a revered culture. They've made their name elsewhere but are now looking to continue this in Leeds. They're involved from end to end with many of their clients, often creating brands or using deep thinking and insight driven planning to drive communications that stands out from the crowd. They've a show-reel to rival the best and their ATL heritage is second to none.
- As a result the managing director role for this Leeds agency isn't for the faint hearted. You'll need to lead and inspire all around you. That means big teams as well as department heads across creative, digital, planning and studio.
- You'll manage a large, seven figure P&L and bring a style and magnetism that both clients and staff alike will see.
- You'll thrive on converting amazing opportunities into award winning, standout work and be a natural C-suite communicator.
- You'll attract and develop the best talent for the agency and constantly seek to strengthen the proposition.
- Clients will love you, that's a given. They'll buy into your unique blend of logic and magic and see huge value in the impact you have on their business.
The Successful Applicant
- At the moment you're probably in London, Manchester or even Europe or the US.
- You'll no doubt have real pedigree from top agencies, probably some of the leading global agency networks
- You must have played a lead role as a managing partner or managing director in a respected, brand-led agency and be au-fait with the challenge, responsibility and opportunity a role like this brings.
What's on Offer
£90,000 - £120,000 + Executive Benefits