Well established manufacturing company in North Kent
Must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
A well established manufacturing company based in North Kent.
- Evaluate and understand all site expense and revenue moves in conjunction with Site management.
- Development of standard costs and evaluating causes of change where relevant if this area had been assigned by the Site Financial Controller
- Administration and completion of the Corporate business planning schedules.
- Support in the preparation of all internal Plan management information.
- Work with the Site Financial Controller to ensure that a complete, accurate draft financial result is presented to the Site Director for authorisation
- Ensure that all internal management information (including KPI's) is completed and published.
The Successful Applicant
The manufacturing accountant must have manufacturing experience, including stock and costing. Strong variance analysis and business partnering with other site managers is a must.
What's on Offer
The Manufacturing accountant is paying £55-60,000 + other benefits.