- Leading manufacturing business
- Healthy order book
About Our Client
My client is a leading business in it's sector with a healthy order book.
As the Manufacturing Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Ensure the best possible performance in relation to Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Inventory and Morale.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, including HR & Health and Safety.
- Ensure that production targets are hit on time and on budget.
- Strive to increase productivity across all facilities.
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all production employees.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Create and manage schedules to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Oversee the management of key production documentation for future reference.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Produce a monthly production report including all relevant KPIs and other relevant matters for the Board of Directors.
The Successful Applicant
As the Manufacturing Director, you will have a proven track record of success in a similar role.
Key selection criteria will include, but not be limited to;
- A qualification in Production/Manufacturing Engineering would be desirable.
- Experience in just in time manufacturing would be advantageous.
- A thorough understanding of production/manufacturing processes.
- Experience of multi-site management.
- Experience of project management.
- Proven leadership & communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills together with a working knowledge of HR and Health & Safety legislation.
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in developing and supporting managers through change.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining structured training, personal development, and career progression programs.
What's on Offer
In addition to joining a high performance business, you will receive a basic salary of c£80,000 to £120,000 DOE plus benefits.