Well established Automotive manufacturer
Scope for development within role
About Our Client
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Automotive Manufacturer in Northampton who are currently searching for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their business. The company are delivering sustainable profitable growth, while also priding themselves on a high quality of work to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification.
As a Manufacturing Engineer within Northampton business you would be expected to;
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure all information is available, and provided throughout.
- Determining costs, sample testing and documenting results and conducting trials
- Maintaining product and process SOP
- Report into senior management about statistics on costing, purchasing, product routing
- Compiling engineering and design reports
- Train and develop production operatives
- Ensure LEAN practices are followed
- Driving 5s,6s, and CI
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Engineer at the Northampton business would be expected to have;
- Minimum of HND/HNC in an Engineering related discipline
- Good understanding of Lean, 6 sigma and Continuous Improvement
- Experience of PFMEA and control plans
- Understanding technical drawings and using CAD
- 3+ years of experience within Manufacturing or Production Engineering
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, apply for more information.