Track record of promoting & developing within
Strong order book
About Our Client
Our Client is a global innovative Manufacturer based in Dudley. With international reach and multiple sites across the globe, this exciting role offers the chance to join a market leader. Given the size and scope of the business added to an innovative and exciting market that they operate in, this opportunity provides real career progression within the business as a Manufacturing Engineer. My client has a track record of both personal and professional development.
Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, this role will look to liaise between the R&D Team and Production.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes including improvement projects.
- Resolution and involvement in Operational and Quality PCM's.
- Support to new product introduction including involvement in the design process to ensure design for manufacture.
- Project management and documentation
- Management of equipment suppliers including Contractor Controls.
- Capital equipment justification, specification & procurement.
- Technical support to the manufacturing and assembly processes
- Integration of engineering changes to the manufacturing processes.
- Generating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum HNC qualified
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Lean/CI background - ideally six sigma green belt certification
- Hands on experience of leading NPI programmes
- Real desire to want to progress and develop
What's on Offer
Circa £35k + benefits