- Opportunity to work as a Lean Manufacturing Engineer.
- Be part of a successful and growing design and manufacturing business.
About Our Client
My client is an innovative and rapidly growing engineering business in Hampshire who design and manufacture complex electromechanical products.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Manufacturing engineering support for new and existing processes.
- Identify projects and opportunities for productivity improvement (e.g. yield, cost reduction, time reduction).
- Utilise lean and problem solving methodologies to drive continuous improvement.
- Support development of operations by leading or facilitating process mapping, FMEA and control plans.
- Support manufacturing team in production process flows, cell design and process optimisation.
- Statistical analysis including SPC.
- Process validation of new and existing equipment.
- Generate and maintain manufacturing support documentation such as SOP's, work instructions, maintenance, calibration and test procedures.
- Generate and maintain ERP/SAP master data such as routings and work centres.
- Tool, jig, fixture and gauge design for manufacturing.
- Support the operations team in root cause investigation and CAPA.
- Support maintenance and calibration of equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing Engineer or Production Engineer in similar high precision industry design and manufacturing business.
- Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Materials Engineering or a related discipline.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Manufacturing tooling design knowledge.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and SPC.
- Sound problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + attractive company benefits.