Manufacturing Management Accountant
Clear defined progression path with a proven track record of internal promotions
Great opportunity for a newly qualified CIMA accountant to develop their career
About Our Client
Based in Banbury the company is an internationally renown manufacturer who supplies to some very large brand names globally.
The Manufacturing Management Accountant will support the business by providing the management team with key financial information required to ensure continued growth and productivity.
- Analysis and reporting of product/customer profitability
- Analysis of stock ageing profile & review of slow moving/obsolete stocks
- All sales & stock related journals at Month End
- Manage the Company's 4 stock takes per year
- Working on budgets and forecasts with specific responsibility for Sales & Materials
- Tracking & review of cost of quality
- Scrap reporting & verification
- Working with all areas of the business to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, profitability initially through cost centre reporting
- Complete all reporting within the deadlines set
- Responsible for loading the Financial results in Hyperion
- Calculation & review of standard labour and overhead recovery rates
The Successful Applicant
The successful Manufacturing Management Accountant will be:
- Qualified CIMA
- Experience in prime manufacturing essential, automotive an advantage
- Thorough knowledge and experience of working with standard costs and variance analysis
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of quality standards
- MAFACT processes and principals (internal training).
- Candidates must be able to work using their own initiative, and be able to liaise with other functions and departments at all levels within the company.
- Manual dexterity.
- Literacy and numeracy.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Manufacturing Management Accountant is a salary between £45,000 and £50,000 along with a great benefits package!