Part of a British Manufacturing Group
Great opportunity to improve metrics and create the right culture
About Our Client
My client is a long established British manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Swansea.
This is a hands-on and fast paced role, requiring experience of working under pressure managing a production facility.
- Leadership of the Production, Maintenance, Engineering, Quality and Logistics with a focus on developing a proactive quality and cost driven organisation and culture within a lean manufacturing environment.
- Drive and enhance a strong continuous improvement and change culture
- Lead teams to deliver set KPI's across safety, cost, quality and delivery
- Focus and priortise delivering a safe working environment across all levels through coaching and development
- Lead the continuous development of an industry leading manufacturing operation through the implementation of best practice systems, procedures and working practices.
The Successful Applicant
As the Manufacturing Manager you will have demonstrated strong achievements around implementing lean and continuous improvement and the ability to lead and drive a change culture within a high paced manufacturing environment.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering or business management discipline
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record gained in a high paced, challenging manufacturing environment such as Aerospace, Electronics or Automotive
- Implementing, developing and managing a continuous improvement culture
- A true leader of change
- Proven track record around improving HSE culture
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits