Growing Manufacturing Business
Fantastic Opportunities for Personal Development and Progression
About Our Client
My client is a well renowned manufacturing company in Doncaster with a proven reputation for high quality. Due to continued growth within their manufacturing team, they are looking for a people-orientated Manufacturing Manager to form an integral part of their senior management team in this area.
As Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the operational performance of the manufacturing function and meeting targets on safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate resources are available for meeting the operational strategy.
- Develop a high-performing culture within the team focused on delivery and continuous improvement.
- Reporting and liaising with key stakeholders within the business including the Operations Director.
- Day-to-day capital and maintenance expenditure.
- Determine the strategic direction of the operational function of the site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must:
- Have a strong manufacturing and engineering employment background, ability to work with multiple teams adding focus and co-ordination in planning
- Have strong knowledge in health and safety
- Be accomplished in people management to provide direction and empowering talent of employees
- Have proven experience of planning and material resource planning.
- Have experience of applying manufacturing improvement techniques.
- Be University Degree Qualified.
- Be proactive, energetic and passionate about manufacturing processes and improvements.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive basic salary with package.
- Fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in the strategic direction of the business.
- Opportunities for progression into more senior positions within the wider group.