Manufacturing Team Leader
NEW Manufacturing Team Leader (Shifts) position based in Doncaster.
Are you currently working as a Team Leader looking for a new position?
About Our Client
Based in Doncaster my client currently employs over 100 people and pride themselves on high end, quality manufactured products. The manufacturing and production site also have design capabilities with Health and Safety being top of the core values. If you are looking for a long-term position with career and development opportunities please apply below.
As the Manufacturing Team Leader you will be shift based, Monday to Friday, no weekend work and will report directly into the site Operations Manager. You will have total responsibility for over 40 staff within your team and will be tasked in improving performance, driving output and reducing quality concerns.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met at all times.
- Determining quality control standards and implementing improvement.
- Overseeing all production processes within the manufacturing cells.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment when required.
- Supervising the work of junior staff including Team Leaders.
- Organising relevant training sessions and employee development.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Manufacturing Team Leader position you will have:
- 5 year's experience in Manufacturing/Engineering Supervision.
- Proven experience of managing people, strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Experience of handling HR issues, including grievances.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A clear understanding and experience of cost-control initiatives and involvement in budget and forecast compilation.
What's on Offer
Salary is Base and Shift Allowance, this can be up to £40,000 for the suitable candidate.