Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research Manager
About Our Client
With over 15,000 employees in over 20 countries who are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the groups 2025 vision to become a " Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology".
- Supports implementation of the National PMA strategy to maximize market access and brand performance.
- Supports engagement with National reimbursement and policy maker authorities to ensure the products achieve favourable reimbursement in line with the set price strategy
- Coordinates and supports the preparation of high quality national HTA dossiers for company portfolio.
- Provides guidance for the generation of pharmaco-economic and RWE data required to ensure favourable market access.
- Continuously supports internal stakeholders on market-access and reimbursement related topics.
The Successful Applicant
- Postgraduate qualification in Health Economics or related discipline
- Experience within a pharmaceutical company or consultancy in an UK HEOR/HTA/Market Access role.
- Experience of involvement in HTA submissions with at least 1 recent HTA submission (within last 12 months)
- In-depth HEOR technical expertise and experience
- Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economics modelling
- In-depth and up-to-date understanding of HTA methodology and processes in the UK (NICE, SMC, AWMSG)
- Proven ability to successfully work within a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Collaborative, committed and with a positive can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
- Car Allowance
- 26 days annual leave