Deep analysis of Petrochemical markets, creating analytical modelling
Global Business Services organisation based in South London
About Our Client
Market Analyst role for a global business services information organisation based in South London / Surrey. Working within a agile environment they support business with key market insights and data services.
The Market Analyst will research into and analyse the Petrochemical market, identify shifting dynamics and support clients with core decision making through pricing and forecasting analysis, key responsibilities:
- Research and analysis tracking project investments
- Identify core trends and major changes/disruptors in the market
- Develop the company knowledge back and database
- Forecast market fundamentals
- Participation at industry events
- Research related industry changes that impact product use and volumes
- Build lasting relationships with clients
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Market Analyst role you have knowledge of the Petrochemical market, market fundamentals and data modelling. You will have worked across short and long term analytical projects, be comfortable presenting and have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £39,000 plus benefits