- An excellent opportunity for an experienced Insight and Research professional
- Working for a leading UK institution within the South East
About Our Client
My client is a leading UK institution in the South East of England. They have an excellent reputation for outstanding teaching, strong research, UK and international links.
By 2025, they will be delivering one of the best education and student experiences, enhanced by a research rich environment, that enables and inspires their students. Their work will support social, economic, cultural, intellectual and public life in ways that will make them a leading civic University.
The Market Insight and Research Manager will have the following responsibilities;
- Lead and manage research and insight across the directorate, ensuring relevant methodologies are used, outputs are meaningful and ensuring the university's portfolio is relevant to the needs of its students and the wider society.
- Provide line management responsibility to an Insight and Research Assistant, establishing a wide-range of relationships to ensure the department is 'plugged in' and that insight and research is shared to inform related decision making.
- Work to support a variety of insight and research projects underpinning market and campaign planning to assist and inform strategic decision making, commissioning external research and translating complex data into meaningful reports and recommendations
- Provide audience insight, commission focus groups, organise and conduct surveys ensuring the university has a good understanding of its key audiences' behaviours and needs across a range of markets (Undergraduate / Post Graduate UK and International).
- You will need to provide regular reports, presentations, and support others within the directorate to provide and disseminate analysis and scan the market to understand developing economic pressures, employment opportunities, government thinking and policy to ensure that the university's portfolio is fit for purpose
- Project manage an exciting portfolio of market research projects identifying opportunities for insight and contributing to the ongoing development the market research and insight plan.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Market Insight and Research Manager should ideally have the following skillset;
- a professional qualification in market research (MRS/CIM related) or equivalent relevant experience
- experience of leading market research and insight across a complex organisation or market research agency
- a first-hand understanding of GDPR and how to use this within a market research context / a working understanding of the Market Research Society code of conduct
- knowledge and understanding of recruitment in the Higher Education sector / commercial market research in a market research/agency setting
What's on Offer
The successful Market Insight and Research Manager will receive a salary of up to £37, 000+ excellent benefits on a 14 month fixed-term contract.
The application deadline will be 23:59 Monday 4th October.
For any more information please contact Amie Hemson on 0782 687 3350 who will be able to share with you the full candidate pack