- Well known rapidly growing Payments Fintech
- Looking for a new Market Intelligence Data Analyst to join their team in London
About Our Client
Market Intelligence Data Analyst - Payments FinTechThe organisation is a leader in the payments industry providing end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world.
Market Intelligence Data Analyst - Payments FinTechThe successful candidate will play a key role in increasing the organisation's understanding of business and market drivers that impact business development/growth objectives.
This new position requires strong business acumen, financial and analytical skills, effective interpersonal skills, and the delivery of high-quality market intelligence analysis using the Microsoft Office suite and oral presentation skills.The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Work closely with senior executives under minimal supervision to consult on market conditions and resulting impact on business strategy and execution.
- Prepare, analyse and develop recommendations on target markets, product strategy, competitor performance, industry trends
- Leverage analytical frameworks to perform data analysis and modelling to create forward-looking and extrapolative insights
- Create visually compelling presentations that simplify the communication of complex information and enhance comprehension
- Conduct primary and secondary research using internal and external resources to support business/product strategy development, product requirements, marketing plans, and business decisions
- Maintain complete and accurate market and competitive intelligence data bases, including competitor profiles, financial performance, market strategies, strengths, and weaknesses, growth rates
- Identify and leverage internal and external information sources, build effective working relationships with subject matter experts within the firm and the external marketplace
- Build credibility with internal clients and stakeholders, including Marketing, Product, and Business Development
The Successful Applicant
Market Intelligence Data Analyst - Payments FinTechQualifications:
- Professional experience in market or competitive intelligence and/or financial analysis, B2B marketing strategy, or strategy consulting
- Excellent logic and analytical skills -- both quantitative and qualitative
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions and capabilities
- Superior English writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in market strategy, finance, or economics (or similar)
- Financial Services experience is essential, Payments experience is ideal
- Efficiently manage, filter, and analyse large amounts of information
- Experienced presenter of information and recommendations to senior level executive
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to develop compelling and clear analyses and briefings
- Familiarity and experience with data analysis & statistical packages a plus
- Ability to develop financial models in MS Excel or other analytic tools
- Manage aggressive timelines, targets, and multiple priorities
- Ability to mine, analyse, and present data in a meaningful way
What's on Offer
A basic salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and excellent company benefits.