Market Manager - German or Spanish Speaking
Market Manager - Safety Flooring
About Our Client
Polyflor is a major manufacturer of commercial floorcoverings, operating successfully throughout the world. They are constantly striving to improve processes and products to reflect the changing demands of the marketplace and have invested ca. £34 million in plant and equipment over the last decade.
The foundation of Polyflor's success is their customer focus, working closely with contractors, specifiers and end users to understand their requirements and provide the ideal flooring solution. The company has a developed network of agents, distributors and wholly-owned subsidiaries throughout the world ensuring excellent product and sample availability.
The Market Manager will be the primary contact for the Safety Flooring range, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing Polyflor's market leading Polysafe Safety Flooring collection, key tasks will include:
- Management of the Safety Flooring portfolio, including new product development, discontinuations and monitoring sales and profitability levels within the portfolio.
- Production of all marketing materials to support Safety Flooring - shadecards, literature, POS, promotional, advertising, PR and Digital Communications.
- Launch of major new ranges, with in-depth liaison with other departments to develop these ranges and take to market successfully.
- Be proactive in supporting and communicating with our customers, identifying changes and opportunities in dealing with these customers.
- Develop knowledge and expertise of the requirements and commercial opportunities for Safety Flooring within specific market sectors, UK and International.
- Budgetary control of specific projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent B2B product management or marketing experience
- Additional language skills highly desirable including German and or Spanish
- Proven track record of working to and achieving targets
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work effectively to achieve set end results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident communicator at all levels with strong negotiation skills
- Commutable to Royton, Oldham daily
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, based in Oldham.