Marketing Account Manager
Immediate start with a fantastic retailer
6 month contract position
About Our Client
Fantastic retail brand going from strength to strength with award winning product ranges and marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Account Manager:
- Take ownership for the 12-month supplier marketing plan within suppliers to maximise incremental revenue opportunities for online and instore.
- Pitching to key suppliers to unlock incremental monies to support key brand launches. This would involve meeting with key strategic suppliers regularly to discuss opportunities and build proposals.
- Creating proposals for event activity across the year, in which multiple suppliers could invest to create a bigger opportunity.
- Lead the planning and development of each supplier by using branded sales data to understand where the key opportunities lie for growth.
- Ownership of the individual supplier targets and growth opportunities for the supplier brands to ensure the incremental targets are met by the end of the fiscal year.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Account Manager:
- Strong commercial acumen, proven track record of managing large budgets and growing accounts
- Excellent project management skills and experience in working in a demanding, fast paced changing environment with the ability to oversee multiple projects
- Ability to work on short term planning as well as planning ahead
- Ability to work on ever changing priorities, being able to re plan priorities to deliver output for stores
- You must be available to start a role immediately or at very short notice
What's on Offer
The Offer: Up to £40,000
This role is initially home based but there may be some travel to the office in Flintshire in the future.