Provide analysis using Excel (Pivot Tables) and present this to management.
Work alongside the marketing and promotions team to identify areas of focus.
About Our Client
An exciting organisation focused on leisure and entertainment with ambitious growth plans globally. You will join a lively and busy team focused on providing detailed insight and analysis and presenting their findings, trends, stories and recommendations back to the business unit leaders.
The successful Marketing Analyst will be an expert in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables). Beyond this, you will have strong communication and presentation skills and an ambition and passion for the entertainment and leisure space.
- Analysing data from various sources to develop an understanding of marketing campaigns, focused on driving sales and customer retention.
- Compiling easy-to-read reports on consumer trends and purchase patterns in regions and geographies.
- Analysing ecommerce activity including website usage, Email, social and web campaigns.
- Building a working relationship with marketing, e-commerce, entertainment, finance, social, IT and the commercial team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Analyst will have a passion for transforming raw data into a clear picture, and presenting this back to relevant business departments to drive performance.
- You must be adept in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables) and have the confidence to present your data in a crowded room.
- A passion for media and entertainment industry would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
An exceptional opportunity within the Leisure, Entertainment & Travel industry and an amazing set of perks associated with this Marketing Analyst position!