About Our Client
Our client is a successful growing retailer based in the west midlands.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse and optimise media spend across affiliate partners.
- Ensure affiliate campaigns for all four programs and deliver on weekly affiliate revenue targets maintain positive year on year growth on the overall channel.
- Support key site promotions and marketing campaigns by securing effective ad placements and analyse results.
- Maintain the affiliate promotional calendar to support site-wide promotions, work with other internal teams to develop affiliate-specific offers, and coordinate affiliate assets (copy, image, gifs, videos, etc) as needed from design/creative teams.
- Build, test & monitor performance of coupon codes across all websites
- Upload banner creative and text links into multiple affiliate networks
- Create newsletter to ensure timely and accurate delivery of offers to affiliates and generate excitement within network.
- Monitor and optimize the affiliate budget, including commission and paid placements
- Answer daily affiliate applications and inquiry e-mails
- Build active relationships with key affiliate partners
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting to demonstrate impact of executed campaign activities
- Work as a proactive member of the digital marketing and wider eCommerce team, offering ideas and insights across other key initiatives for the benefit of overall revenue targets
- Additional digital marketing and eCommerce related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Completed bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics or business
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationship with external partners
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to spot insights that can lead to data-driven decisions
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to £25,000 plus benefits