Marketing and Business Analyst
You will be responsible for shaping the category performance strategy.
You will perform analysis utilizing Excel and Power BI.
About Our Client
A global FMCG business based in South West London with ambitious growth plans for their portfolio of home care products.
The successful Marketing and Business Analyst will be responsible for;
- Performing detailed strategic analysis to inform and shape the performance of the category.
- Utilising tools such as Excel and Power BI, to make sure that the business is on track to meet it's global objectives.
- Leading innovation performance management and reporting to enable senior decision making to drive actions and improvements.
- Contributing to strategy reviews and other key stakeholder presentations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing and Business Analyst will have the following expertise;
- Marketing experience in a global, local or regional role - ideally within the FMCG or Consumer industries.
- Good communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Able to draw insights from data and research and translate these into tangible actions.
- Excellence in data analysis - Power BI, Excel
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity with a global organisation that prioritises development.