- A great opportunity in a leading automotive services business
- A chance to join a vibrant retail marketing team
About Our Client
My client are one of the leading automotive services businesses with over 600 centres across the UK. They are looking to add a Retail Marketing Executive to their growing marketing team!
- Support Head of Retail Marketing with brand tracking projects and implementation of brand development across all brands when required.
- Deliver internal communications from marketing to the rest of the business to secure broad engagement in and support for marketing activity.
- Organise and implement local marketing initiatives and events programmes including but not limited to centre launches, local events, publicity events and the group annual conference.
- Support Head of Retail Marketing, Communications Director and relevant agencies in the planning and delivery of annual communications plan
- Assist in the production and fulfilment of marketing materials such as point of sale & print production, media, video content and merchandise as required.
- Provide material to support reporting of marketing activity to internal stakeholders including but not limited to Trading & Operations meetings, MD updates and management meetings.
- Support team members with other marketing projects in line with the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Travel across the UK when necessary and agreed with Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or working towards a relevant Marketing qualification (desired)
- Experience within Marketing and Retail (desired)
- Confident and positive attitude to business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative by organising workload, planning ahead and motivating others.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing business environment and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Capable of working well in a fast paced retail environment.
- Passion for Marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to travel within the UK (i.e. possess a valid driving licence).
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £28,000
- Flexible working - travel to the Letchworth office will be required a few times a week
- Great opportunity for progression
- Company discounts