Marketing and Communications Manager
Great opportunity in a broad marketing and communications position
Position based in central Birmingham
About Our Client
The client is a national business based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Support delivery of all partner channels and media plans to meet monthly lead and sales targets, ensuring continued sales growth.
- Ensure brand guidelines across all channels, digital content, traditional acquisitions and customer communications.
- Develop and manage an engaging social media content calender.
- Actively contribute to management of agency partners to achieve optimum performance - delivering accurate, on-time and within budget activities within plan
- To co-ordinate and gather insights to inform the optimisation of campaigns and customer journeys from weekly, monthly & quarterly digital channel, business and campaign reporting
- Actively contribute and support the wider development of the Digital and Marketing team to improve efficiency around deployment of activities that commercially deliver
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Marketing and Communications Manager will be:
Experience in launching and managing cross channel campaigns that support online sales performance and effective online journeys
Great creative flair with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Excellent communication skills to challenge internal teams and creative and digital agencies
What's on Offer