Marketing and Communications Manager
Exciting opportunity to work with a global real estate investment firm
Marketing and Communications Manager working with global colleagues
About Our Client
Established in 1960, the company manages over $58 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. The company has a portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Manager:
* Working with the Marketing and Communications Director to design, deliver and evaluate the success of marketing activities for multiple assets;
* Managing programmes and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of market-leading high impact campaigns including branding, media relations and leasing materials (brochures, websites, eCRM, CGIs, marketing suites, advertising, films, etc.);
* Curating place-making initiatives and ongoing digital content for all brands as appropriate;
* Deliver successful and innovative marketing and communications campaigns;
* Proactively identifying opportunities and priorities to further leverage marketing as a tool in achieving company objectives;
* Clearly communicating major impacts to all key internal and external stakeholders;
* Maintaining deep understanding of marketing and real estate best practices on a global basis, and challenge current practices to ensure continuous improvement;
* Ongoing review of competitor activity and international best practice, with the ability to bring key learnings into practice;
* Implementing comprehensive analysis and reporting processes to evaluate the commercial performance of the campaigns and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing and Communications Manager:
* Possess a University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field (strongly preferred);
* Have experience within commercial real estate, hospitality, retail or comparable industry (preferred);
* Have 5+ years Marketing experience;
* Have an integrated marketing background;
* Have deep curiosity and problem solving capabilities;
* Have flexibility to analyse constantly changing market conditions and quickly implement marketing and leasing initiatives to meet the market conditions;
* Are knowledgeable in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary based in London.