- Communications Officer - Marketing Executive
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid Working
About Our Client
A large organisation at the heart of the community
As a Communications & Marketing Officer, you will help to support major projects and work across various departments.
- You will work across communications as well as marketing which includes writing, editing, proof reading and co-ordination complex internal and external publications, leaflets, marketing and other documents.
- Working in a communications environment, developing and delivering a wide range of communications and engagement activities as well as managing a number of key stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of the media relations and PR as well as the full marketing mix
- Creating marketing or communications materials for a range of audiences and tailoring the messaging and content appropriately.
- Writing high quality stakeholder briefings, newsletters and bulletins for a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of key external and internal stakeholders.
- Act as the communications partner on major projects around transformation / change and help to implement new methods of working
- Manage content for both internal and external audiences
- Develop a network of contacts and handle the internal communications messages as required
- Produce marketing materials, including writing copy for promotional booklets
The Successful Applicant
As a Communications Specialist/ and or Marketing Professional you would have previously worked within a similar
- You would have worked across communications and marketing (internal & external)
- A good knowledge of the media relations and PR as well as the full marketing mix
- You ideally would have worked closely with central government and managed their stakeholders
- Able to work on own initiative and manage multiple projects
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across a complex organisation
What's on Offer
£Competitive + excellent benefits and flexible working
You must be able to start in the next couple of weeks- Appointment to be made by end of September - 6 months+ Contract with potential for other opportunities
There are a number of MARCOMMS roles so if you are soon to be available please apply ASAP