- Start ASAP
- Contract until March 2022 - Potential to Extend
About Our Client
Promote Centre for Growth programmes and business support activities to eligible
businesses, referral partners and key stakeholders by developing and managing
comprehensive marketing campaigns to meet recruitment targets. Attend events online and face to face where applicable and develop and deliver
Use digital platforms to create written materials, images and video for marketing the
Centre's activities including assets for websites and social media.
Ensure accurate capture, measuring and reporting of recruitment activities including SMEs
engaged in pipeline, enquiries received, application submissions and conversions etc.
Work closely with the University marketing team and Centre for Growth colleagues to maintain
the Centre web pages and identify relevant opportunities to promote Centre programmes,
case studies and news stories.
Work in collaboration with colleagues to develop and co-ordinate a Centre social media
plan ensuring a regular presence across various social media platforms.
Actively engage with Centre for Growth past and present participants, collaborating with
colleagues to create newsletters and other materials, and identify opportunities to provide
ongoing businesses support.
Lead on the operational delivery of programme workshops, webinars and events when
required, including the creation of materials and event management.
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience in a marketing/engagement role.
- Practical experience of creating content and writing copy for websites, press releases, promotional materials, social media etc.
- Practical experience of using digital marketing methods and social media.
- Substantial experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders in a business context, particularly SMEs.
- Practical experience of event delivery/management.
What's on Offer
Maternity cover contract until March 2022 - Potential to extend
Remote working with some requirement to be on Campus