Marketing and Influencer Specialist
Do you have proven track record in influencer marketing?
Are you passionate about the world of consumer goods?
About Our Client
Leading Global consumer goods business with a highly progressive culture and portfolio of leading products
Key responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for the planning, implementation & reporting of influencers
* Manage the EMEA influencer budget, providing regular status reports to stakeholders
* Use tools/agencies to source and engage with influencers to create content in line with the focus products/campaigns
* Own the strategy, management, content of Brand Ambassadors
* Manage and coordinate all B2C activity this include; a) Working with stakeholders on themes/product focuses for the quarter b) Working with each department to execute activities around these focuses c) Collate and report on the results of these activities including recommendations
* Manage EMEA B2C budgets, providing regular status reports to stakeholders
* Liaison with relevant colleagues (EMEA & US) to ensure website content is relevant for EMEA and correct
* Creation and management of creative briefs
* Coordinate all product launches.
* Ensure relevant sales and marketing materials are available to support agreed 'Focus areas' or 'Focus Launches'
* Asset management & reporting for all internal and external EMEA websites
* Ensure that products are suitably packaged in line with EMEA market needs and legal requirements. Feed packaging changes back to relevant US colleagues
* Responsible for relevant presentation (PPT) design and formatting compliance, publishing and maintenance
* Collate and write monthly Marketing Newsletter and collaborate with Corporate for Quarterly Global Newsletter
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Background or strong interest in Marketing (ideally 1 year+ experience but not required).
- Strong project management skills & focus on working to deadlines.
- Experienced in analysing campaigns/data.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong experience in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion for research and keeping up to date with marketing trends.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills to convey new concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative writing ability
- Confident, proactive, creative thinker with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives in a pressured & busy environment.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package of around £26k depending on experience