- Marketing and PR Manager - Third Sector
- West Yorkshire
About Our Client
A not for profit / third sector organisation
As a Marketing and PR Manager you will help to support and plan events as well as promote, market and drive awareness
You will help to develop a detailed marketing & PR strategy and audience development plan - building on existing documents with a focus on increasing brand reach and visibility. You will need to be creative and have a passion for events.
- Lead on development of the brand and the creation and implementation of brand guidelines
- Work with external PR agencies on a national level and manage local and regional PR contacts
- Lead on the creation of PR documents such as press releases and briefings
- Manage the year-round marketing budget
- Assist in the development of project specific budgets as required
- Cultivate strong working relationships with marketing suppliers such as designers, printers and distributors
- Lead on the tender of marketing contracts as required
- Cultivate strong working relationships with third party stakeholders
- Lead on the design, creation and installation/ distribution of marketing collateral including brochures, leaflets, banners, advertisements etc.
- Lead on website development and management of the festival website (Wordpress)
- Lead on digital communications including the creation and execution of digital content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and all e-communications via Mailchimp
- Manage a small team
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years proven track record as a Marketing and PR Manager
- Ideally you would have worked within an event or promotions led environment
- Proven experience of successfully managing a large-scale marketing / PR campaign from conception through to execution
- Excellent eye for design and experience of the design and print process
- Confident and experienced writer with strong copy writing skills
- People management experience
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships
- Experience of working in a high-pressure environment and managing and prioritising multiple strands of work simultaneously
- Experience of budget management and negotiation with suppliers
Please note this is a small organisation where you will work closely with the CEO and have lots of opportunity to be creative.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to be creative, influence ideas and increase the organisations presence.