Marketing Assistant (interim)
An exciting chance to work for a successful organisation.
A generalist marketing role with excellent opportunities.
About Our Client
A very successful not for profit organisation, based in Chelmsford.
A key responsibility of this position is to assist the wider marketing team. Along with this, key responsibilities include:
- Support on marketing and communication activity.
- Help update and create social and digital platforms - including management of time lines, working collaboratively with the digital team and creating content.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders - resolve queries and to act as a point of contact.
- Support preparation of corporate marketing materials and promotional literature.
- Contribute with proof-reading and copy-writing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Have marketing experience (either through work experience or a previous role).
- Organisational skills.
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate for the successful candidate.