Exciting new role working with a market leading B2B manufacturer
Perfect for a marketing generalist seeking an exciting and varied role
About Our Client
My client is a leading B2B manufacturer operating within the health care industry. With over 40 years of history and placed in over 25 countries around the world, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a growing marketing team.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Product / Category Development - Assess, review & report product / product category performance / promotional activities & trends, identify opportunities for introductions /discontinuations / product changes.
- Market Awareness - researching & understanding the UK health care market needs & upcoming trends (inc. producing and distributing monthly news stories update) & product / competitor research.
- Product Development - liaise with other departments to ensure timeliness of activities, supporting product development process through cradle to grave.
- Working with the Product Marketing Manager, Sales Team & Customers to create artwork and content for print and digital media, packaging and events, along with coordinating designated marketing projects
- Day to day running of the company website, Customer portal, 2 x web stores & social media sites
- Coordinating & main point of contact for exhibition stands/functions (including: stand logistic, support material, promotional items, sample requirements.)
- Providing general assistance and administrative support to marketing department (includes but not limited to: creating customer marketing support collating promo material literature & marketing mailers / emails)
- Providing support to the internal and sales team when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Relevant qualification or degree (Marketing/Business)
- Organised with great time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal - English)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and Creative packages (Photoshop / Illustrator)
What's on Offer
The Marketing Assistant role is offering a basic annual salary between £20,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience) + other added benefits.