Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
Looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant
About Our Client
My client provides a new approach to affordable housing that enhances traditional models while putting residents at the centre of our business.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant involve:
- Migrating SO property content from our Sales Agency partners to the company website.
- Ensuring all properties are present on specialist portal websites.
- Auditing Sales Agency partners property listings on websites and property portals to ensure they are being marketed to the companies gold standard as set by the Marketing Manager. This includes images, advert copy, brochure design and supporting documents.
- Liaising with company Managers to ensure all development and plot information is available for marketing collateral and advertising.
- Instructing the Creative Agency on the design and production of marketing assets such as brochures, floor plans and site plans.
- Enhancing lead generation by running effective social media and content generation campaigns.
- Enhancing lead generation by implementing Google PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager in providing marketing performance reports to assist the marketing roadmap.
- Enable the smooth running of the marketing department by way of providing event support, content generation and providing advertising materials, comms advice and more for the company as agreed with the Marketing Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a creative mindset.
- Strong multitasker who can adapt to changes quickly.
- Solutions focused.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Previous experience in the Housing Industry is desired.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Assistant will receive a competitive salary- this role is based in London