Brand new role in a highly sucessful business
Excellent mixed marketing role
About Our Client
The client are a successful business service organisation based in Middlesbrough.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram) - You will use these platforms to post our latest sales & deals, company reviews, interesting information about the business and any company news, all with the aim to increase enquiries & brand awareness.
- Email - You will create emails promoting latest prices, any deals/ offers currently running, any new products/ services and any relevant company/ industry news.
- Website - Updating the website via custom CMS, you will be responsible for updating clearance & flash offers pages weekly.
- Content - Researching and producing blogs for our website to post on social media to increase brand awareness and increase website traffic.
- Reporting - Taking data from the CRM system and internal records and inputting them into reports for the management team.
- Live Chat - Speaking to website customers online about their requirements and adding them to the CRM
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Assistant will have the following demonstrable experience:
- Strong social media knowledge and experience
- Relevant degree or similar qualification OR 6 months to 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience using Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator to create digital content.
- Highly creative and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven, and a desire to achieve beyond expectations.
- Mac OS experience preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have a salary £20-24k DOE plus benefits and the opportunity and creative freedom to help take the business to the next level. Also joining a nice culture business with a casual dress code.