Working with a leading global investment management firm
Supporting marketing activities for the APAC region, reporting to the MD
About Our Client
The business are a world renowned asset management firm with a growing marketing team who are looking to hire a Marketing Assistant into their London based team. This role will be for an initial 12 months fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Content Writing: Introducing in English about economy, politics, financial market of Japan and our Japanese equity products;
- Underlying in-house marketing materials available in Japanese for Japanese domestic client use. The candidate may be required to modify the content for audience in UK & EU client. This may require additional information from other sources such as public database, news, and journals;
- Sales team will decide contents and the candidate will be asked to translate Japanese materials into English. Materials are used by sales and client services;
- All contents will be edited by Client Services and checked by Compliance Dept before distribution.
- Assisting gathering and conducting Market Research.
- Updating Spreadsheets and reports with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assisting with the distribution of marketing materials
- Support the team on daily administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
Skills required of the Marketing Assistant
- Minimum Undergraduate degree with at least 6 courses taken in the area of finance and economics; knowledge of financial terms in both Japanese and English is essential
- Proficiency: English (Fluent) Japanese Reading (Business Level), Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Ideally will have had some working exposure within the financial services industry
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package on offer for the suitable candidate.