Marketing & Business Development Executive
Join a progressive and dynamic International Professional Services Firm
Take advantage of career progression opportunities along the way
About Our Client
This Company is one of the largest global listed legal businesses as of 2019. It's purpose remains to transform legal services through its people for its clients with a vision of growing an international footprint over the following years.
- Project management - planning and facilitating execution of the legal directories across the global network. Includes senior stakeholder engagement and influencing and ensuring regular flow of communications.
- Assisting with the development and preparation of annual budget plans and development of monthly reports.
- Instrumental in pulling together periodic MI for Board reporting to the Group CEO (which will include liaising with other teams within the business).
- Ownership, development and maintenance of international and domestic deal lists, credential documents and other marketing collateral.
- Playing a key role in the production of thought leadership by managing and leading on components of the wider project.
- Managing smaller projects and taking a leading role in their delivery.
- Responsibility for internal and external communications through managing the website, social media and internal communications channels for the Sector and Commercial Services groups.
- Building knowledge of the firm, the Groups and Sectors including the needs of our buyers, service gaps, key firm and sector clients. Understand our business model of Complex, Managed and Connected
- Responsible for own internal peer networks and expected to connect with relevant people within the immediate team and wider Client Development team
- Working with Brand, Communications and Digital teams to ensure that campaign activity is coordinated across all channels.
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing/ BD experience within a law firm or professional services (including similar role in a bank or financial institution) with an understanding of the partnership model
- Looking to develop skills and grow as a business development professional
- Articulate and confident with a strong business acumen and commercially minded - wants the best for the business in a challenging environment
- Project management experience, including managing multiple projects at any time with multiple deadlines
- Good attention to detail and can see how things fit into the bigger picture of driving profitability or the business - uses initiative and gets involved yet highly focused on completing tasks
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary of between £28000 and £32000 dependent upon experience, excellent career progression opportunities in Manchester and across the world, as well as:
- Autonomy within a collaborative business model
- Learning and development programs and events for you across the world throughout your entire career
- 26 days holiday
- A culture that focuses on long-term career success
- Private medical health-care
- Life assurance
- Flexi-time, option to work from home two days per week
- Bonus plan
- Free membership to health plan
- Employee assistance programmes, counselling included