- Join a rapidly growing Tech company
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding technology company. Specialising in digital transformation technology, my client has a strong in-house marketing team spread across offices in Manchester and Sheffield.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager will include:
* Devise marketing campaign plans to support the Segment & Partner Marketing Plan
* Provide a robust annual event plan for the business and ensure the effective communication of the plan to key stakeholders
* Create compelling content to support campaign plans, from collateral, blogs, emails, campaign landing pages etc
* Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and events. Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
* Implement all activities on time and within budget against objectives.
* Directly manage all primary contractors and suppliers for Insights events.
* Work closely with marketing managers to ensure an effective follow up process is implemented for leads generated from campaigns & events
* Work closely with key stakeholders including Sales and Partner Marketing to optimise all marketing activities.
* Ensuring the Insight brand is positioned correctly, and guidelines adhered to.
* Take responsibility for the organisation of all events (trade-shows, exhibitions, webinars, round-tables, workshops, internal etc)
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Campaign Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level or can demonstrate equivalent work experience
- 2 + years experience in a marketing related role
- Strong grasp of marketing skills, including copy-writing, basic knowledge of digital marketing practices including SEO and Google analytics
- A strong understanding and background in developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Practical knowledge of how to plan, execute, manage, and troubleshoot the organisation of events
- A keen desire to learn more about current trends and tools used within advertising, branding, audience development and marketing comms
- Ability to liaise with suppliers and ensure deadlines are successfully met
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Hybrid working, (1-2 days a week in office)
- Starting salary up to £40K