Marketing Campaigns Manager
An exciting opportunity in Marketing Comms
Work for a Market Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader
The Marketing Communications Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the marketing performance in order to ensure that our commercial objectives are met.
- In partnership with our media agency, plan and implement always on Activation activity across digital channels targeting in-market consumers to generate web visits, completed car configuration and test drive leads for the retailer network
- Take responsibility for briefing local creative agencies and ensuring strong partnership and integration across both teams, together with Media Planning
- Accurate management and tracking of budgets across Media and production in order to: Effectively manage the annual budget and ensure on going optimisation and efficiency of all activity
- Provide consumer led, creative input into the development of campaigns designed to drive demand.
- Manage the model ebrochure and pricelist updates and delivery of artwork for digital use.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Manager should have the following skillset:
- Good working knowledge of marketing communications programmes in traditional and electronic media.
- Strong interpersonal skills: a collaborative ethos and the ability to effectively interact with and influence a diverse group of people.
- High degree of self-motivation, high productivity and great attention to detail are essential.
- Good analytical aptitude and skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent written English is essential.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and understanding of online CRM systems
What's on Offer
The sucessful Marketing Communications Manager will be offered a competive salary of - £45,000 -£50,000 + benefits on a 12-14 month FTC .