- Exciting opportunity to join an award winning Housing Association
- Creative marketing campaigns role within a customer driven focus
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning Housing Association based in the North West (Liverpool). Following a re-brand in April 2020 as the result of a merger, they now have a new name, fresh look and renewed sense of purpose. They are dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager is a key role within the wider marketing team. You will be responsible for effectively planning, managing, coordinating and delivering the campaigns to fully support the vision, values, corporate plan and marketing and communications strategy of the business.
You will be required to develop awareness, understanding and take up of the organisation's key products and services with key target audiences, shaping behaviour and perceptions and improving the impact and success of the business. The Marketing Campaigns Manager will need to act as an inspiring manager, coach, guide and support for members of the team, whilst working in collaboration with other stakeholders across the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape and influence, and have a real impact on people and their neighbourhoods.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing campaigns manager and will be required to demonstrate the following essential experience:
- Management of a marketing function
- Delivery of hard copy and digital marketing tools, from concept to publication
- Development and delivery of social media content on a variety of B2C and B2B platforms
- Development and delivery of key corporate publications, including writing engaging 'on brand' content and design management
- Campaign development, execution management and development of staff
- Development of marketing plans
What's on Offer
£31,934 - £40,784 basic salary plus excellent benefits
This role offers hybrid working with a minimum of one day in the office per week.