- A high profile Government Regulator
- A chance to work on large scale national campaigns
About Our Client
A Government Regulator based in London
- Support the coordination and delivery of priority campaigns and awareness weeks. Develop campaign narratives, campaign plans and write engaging copy for email, webpages, internal and other channels.
- Work on all campaign elements across paid, owned and earned - working closely with colleagues across comms, partners and agencies helping set clear briefs and manage content production.
- Assist in the development of stakeholder & partner relationships. Strengthen relationships with key external stakeholders and undertaking testing, monitoring and evaluation of campaigns to inform future campaigns. Set up regular meetings & info sharing. Manage stakeholder register.
- Co-ordinating the collation of evaluation data and manage evaluation dashboard.
- Support the development of innovative campaign ideas, using audience insight and understanding and working collaboratively to prepare project plans, develop effective messages to deliver successful campaigns. Develop content in line with our guidelines - creative & tone of voice.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to develop clear and succinct content and work effectively with colleagues.
- Communications experience including the delivery of effective communication campaigns: thinking strategically, seeing the bigger picture, and developing appropriate messaging.
- Experience of implementing campaigns (ideally those with substantial digital component): day to day working with agencies (creative, media planning and buying) and evaluating performance against objectives.
- Confident project manager: experience of working to tight deadlines and involving multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Experience of working across communication channels to maximise engagement and reach of activity. Understanding paid digital media channels including Google AdWords, Display Advertising, and paid social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
£115 per day PAYE - starting ASAP - contract ongoing - home working with occasional office attendance.