Fantastic Opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator
To join a leading international law firm headquartered in London
About Our Client
My client is a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. They are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. They act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK.
* Supporting on the delivery of sector marketing activity, including the production of newsletters (internal and external), alerts, capability statements, brochures and other branded materials.
* To help execute marketing campaigns which support the growth of our core service lines through innovative new product development, event support and creative projects
* To support the preparation of monthly and annual campaign calendars which outline the forthcoming events and marketing activities
* Production and result-tracking of newsletters and e-publications through Vuture
* Collaboratively ensure the effective management of our social media channels
* To assist with research on current market trends, prospective clients, and competitor benchmarking
* Work closely with our PR manager to help identify opportunities to distribute content
* Assisting with digital marketing, for example ensuring the sector's website content is up to date, and developing new optimised content
The Successful Applicant
* Be able to plan their time effectively, prioritising workload to meet agreed deadlines.
* Be able to communicate clearly and confidently with people across all areas of the business on the phone, in written communication and in person
* Have strong writing, proofing, editing skill in addition to the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
* Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Be highly organised
* Be highly creative, with strong attention to detail
* Have social media management and content creation
* Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign), CRM systems, such as SalesForce (One Place) and Vuture
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package.