- A successful non-profit organisation, recognised within the Education space
- You must have strong organisational skills and good stakeholder management
About Our Client
My client are a well known organisation in the education space. They are very successful and have an amazing culture within the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in the implementation of marketing and stakeholder campaigns, ensuring content is kept consistent with the organisations marketing strategy.
- Offering assistance in the organisations strategic income generation by conducting market research around the product and service development.
- Work closely with the Sales team in order to be kept up to date on the development of lead generation in order to mirror this in your stakeholder engagement.
- Implement, monitor and review promotional and sales materials - including newsletters, social media and press publicity.
- Work with the CRM databases, set up business events, short courses and campaign profiles.
- Be responsible for both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator
- Background can be flexible, does not have to have non-profit experience
- Has to be organised
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Driven and keenness to succeed
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary