Marketing & Communications Manager
Fantastic new role working within a UK leading business
Suitable for experienced generalist Marketing/Communications professionals
About Our Client
My client is a global business and the UK leader within it's industry. My client obtains a strong reputation in the market, not only from it's heritage but the level of service it provides to both it's clients and customers. The Marketing & Communications Manager position is now available and ideal for someone looking to join a forward thinking and innovative business.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing & Communications Manager include:
- Implementing annual marketing strategies in line with business requirements.
- Create group marketing initiatives.
- Create and implement targeted marketing/communications campaigns.
- Develop effective working relationships with sales teams, internal stakeholders and other key members of the business.
- Conduct market and competitor research.
- Line management responsibilities - team of 4.
- Oversee all marketing budget management, deliver whilst working within budget constraints.
- + more.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have be an experienced generalist marketer who has worked within the B2B sector. This role needs someone who is creative, autonomous, very organised and ambitious! There is a lot of opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership and play a major part in taking the marketing department to the next level.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Communications Manager position is offering a basic salary between £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience) + bonus + other added benefits.