Marketing & Communications Manager
About Our Client
- To be responsible for the day to day coordination of the Communications & Marketing Department and associated activity - including the overseeing of communications campaigns, insight activity, online, digital and social media activity, media relations, design, media sales & sponsorship.
- To be responsible for the management and coordination of the website and CRM system -with a view to increasing engagement, participation and satisfaction
- To be responsible for the development, management and application of marketing segmentation strategies, to ensure that communications are tailored to maximise engagement, relevance and interest.
- To provide data and information from the analysis and evaluation of communications and digital activity, events, promotions and marketing initiatives to inform strategy and development
- To identify key messages which are both powerful and consistent for use throughout communications campaigns and PR activity.
- To liaise and build relationships with key journalists, media agencies and external stakeholders, providing accurate copy and proactive press releases promoting the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of developing and delivering communications, marketing strategies
Experience of designing, delivering & managing effective communications campaigns and activity across a range of media (including online, digital & social)
Experience of writing press releases, coordinating PR activity and generating positive PR coverage
Experience of managing and delivering insight activity to generate data and information to inform decision making
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate.