Marketing Communications Manager
Brand new role within large global business
Real ability to make an impact
About Our Client
Global manufacturing business based in Manchester.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible on a day to day basis for:
Creating, designing and managing all external marketing, advertisements and promotions including but not limited to:
- Project/Product/Service Case Studies
- Marketing Campaigns for all products and channels
- Live events
- Press events
- Supporting the sales team
- Liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies to manage the advertising that builds brand identity, equity and loyalty.
- Tracking the success of campaigns and initiatives for data analysis and forecasting to help identify trends and challenges, and direct the marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The right person will need to be able to demonstrate experience of creating marketing materials for online, social and print as well as superior writing skills for case studies. The successful Marketing Communications Manager will also have:
- Intimate understanding of traditional, digital and emerging marketing channels.
- Campaign management experience including tracking ROI
- Solid knowledge of analysis to track and measure marketing effectiveness
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Interpersonal awareness
- Enthusiastic and full of energy
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + benefits