- Contract until end of October 2022
- 2 days per week (PART TIME)
About Our Client
- Leading on the implementation of communications projects to include the production of interpretive signage, posters, social media content, website content, leaflets, media releases and stakeholder information packs. This will involve working with colleagues from around the district, including Foresters and Recreation Managers as well as our internal design team and external design agency. This also involves using our social media management tool and website CMS.
- Leading on the implementation of marketing campaigns as created by the national marketing team and making them work against local and district requirements. This will involve evaluating the campaign objectives against district objectives and resources, and rolling out as appropriate. This might be sharing a temporary trail creative with forest centres to encourage them to display it on site, supporting with the promotion of an activity pack to encourage engagement and participation, finetuning social media content to make it work for our forests and supporting on the roll out of organisational messages on site and online.
- Take responsibility for the website management of the district pages on the wider Forestry England website. To take an overview of these pages and identify where content development is required, and working with the Marketing & Communications Assistant to get any updates made.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to prioritise workload to meet the varying and flexible needs of a variety of marketing and communication projects across the district
- Be able to oversee and develop a range of marketing and communication campaigns to support the forest centre business plans
- Able to write in a clear and concise manor for a variety of different channels and marketing segments
- The ability to deal with topics of a sensitive and/or confidential nature
- Writing and proof-reading creative copy and attention to detail
- Competent in the use of MS office packages plus social media channels and CMS
- Experience of working with a range of both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
PART TIME - 2 days per week
Contract until end of October 2022
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9435