Marketing Communications Manager
Next step in your career
Be part of a Global market leader
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing organisation, supplying products for array of different sectors.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Manager will be:
- Responsibility for developing and activating marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Working closely with global marketing colleagues, local Product Managers, Industry Bodies and external suppliers.
- Working with Events and Trade Marketing Executive to develop and execute Merchant Campaigns
- Management of propositions for the loyalty scheme
- Budget responsibility for the companies activities
- Creating collateral,technical information and sales resources to support the growth of the product ranges, and engaging with digital campaign to create online assets and content.
- Management of Agencies and suppliers.
- Working with the digital team to ensure full integration of campaigns across all channels
- Working with Ireland Marketing Communications Manager to create below ground campaigns for Ireland
- Liaising with the Senior Marketing Communications Manager to ensure a cohesive and coordinated annual communications plan is in place across all Companies communications activity
- Creating strategies to enhance the Companies brand and reputation through PR and thought-leadership initiatives.
- Creating effective use and growth of the CRM Database
- Ensuring Database protection compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Communication manager will have:
- A positive, self-motivated team player who can hit the ground running and is able to quickly build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or a related discipline. CIM or a professional qualification is desirable.
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated campaigns with measurable KPI's
- Experience of full range of marketing activities including collateral development, exhibitions and events, customer research, PR and media relations.
- Channel or trade marketing experience would be an advantage, as would experience in the construction industry.
- A good understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing communications and brand management
- Excellent communication skills including strong written and verbal English with the ability to interpret technical information
- Able to multitask effectively and work at pace, ensuring all projects are delivered consistently, on time and on budget.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Communications manager will receive:
£32,000 - £38,000
+ Bonus (20% company performance)
This role will be working at home while Covid threat is present.
When safe, we are looking fot the candidate to commit to 2 days a week in the office and 3 days working from home.
Chippenham based organisation.