Marketing & Communications Officer
A great role in a fantastic team with opportunities for progression
Working with an organisation making a positive impact on the community
About Our Client
This Liverpool-based Client is dedicated to changing lives in the community within which it is heavily integrated. They are looking for someone to managing internal & external communications, by providing an account management service which includes strategic and operational communications advice, planning and implementation.
The Marketing & Communications Officer will be responsible for:
- Writing and implementing communications and marketing plans.
- Briefing designers, agencies, photographers and other suppliers.
- Providing planning, support and management for events.
- Researching, identifying, measuring and evaluating areas for continuous improvement.
- Producing or managing the production of materials including design, print, online content, websites, merchandise, photography etc.
- Handling media and social media enquiries and generate proactive publicity.
- Creating content, including copywriting and editing, as well as basic design, video and photography.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing & Communications Officer will have:
- Relevant experience in a PR, marketing or communications role.
- Excellent writing skills, suitable for different channels and audiences.
- Experience in producing a variety of communications materials including print, online, social media, exhibition etc.
- Experience in running projects.
- Experience in communications planning.
- Ability to produce basic design, photography and video work.
- Good IT skills e.g. Office365, web CMS etc.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Up to £27K or the equivalent day rate
- Working within a close-knit team with a positive ethos