Exciting new role working with a market leading business
A varied role with more of a digital lean
About Our Client
My client is an international access provider operating within the building and construction industry. Established 30 years ago, my client is has experienced exponential growth and are continuing on the upward trend. As a result, a brand new Marketing Coordinator position has been created which brings an exciting opportunity for someone to join the business.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to execute the digital marketing strategy
- Creating and executing email and social media campaigns
- Manage PR agencies and acquire advertising space in trade publications
- Using existing content to engage with the database along with new content creation
- Supporting business development team to help secure projects
- Targeting, research and market analysis.
- Regular Website management - managing SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Promote the brand across all areas of the business.
- Manage internal and external communications for the company e.g. writing monthly company newsletters, researching editorial features in the trade press and submitting press material for publication.
- Arranging for marketing materials / communications to be updated and produced.
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Adhoc marketing activities including site visits for surveys and photos
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with running a wide variety of marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Copy writing experience (newsletter, website)
- Website analytics and maintenance experience
- Management of agencies (creative) experience
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Be able to prioritise workload within a busy environment
- Motivated to achieve, enthusiastic for Sales Administration, be organised and willing to learn
What's on Offer
The Marketing Coordinator position is offering a basic annual salary between £30,000 - £35,000 + other added benefits.